Thursday, March 24, 2011

Routine enjoyment

Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P-Diddy...

Well, almost; that is, IF I knew what P-Diddy felt like in the morning.

I'm a morning person in a moderate form. You see there's levels of morning people:
Extreme: Arrives already have consumed three cups of coffee, energy drink in hand, big smile, louder than normal voice, too talkative and extremely nosey!

Moderate: Jazzed, have theirselves together, cheery, almost singing.

Mild: Awake and there... where ever that may be.

I am not a night owl, i knock out around 11 p.m. I like my morning routines.

My favorite way to wake up in the morning revolves around music. It almost doesn't matter what's playing. I mean I'm not getting pumped for a game in the morning but I'm not cuddling up to a lullaby either. So most often times it's something like R&B or soul that kind of thing in the morning.

No comments: